maintained by Kiyoshi IKEHARA
Nagoya University Amateur Radio Club, Japan
wrote a VHDL code and MD parts of some drivers for DCEXT board. This is the
third step to make my dreamcast a standalone workstation.=) The first step is here. The second is
- Please don't e-mail me asking how to make a hardware.
information in this site may be used at your own risk.
- 2002/11/29: FBK's revised pattern released
- 2002/06/19: FBK's extension board pattern released
- 2002/06/17: DCEXT Logic and a patch for NetBSD kernel
HardwareSorry, I just provide you source files. There is no
documentation and no time to write it.
(Of course, I think we should show you
how to build.)
- Dreamcast Extension Board (by JH3FBK) updated:
- Parts List
- Xilinx XC95108-15 (PLCC 84pin)
- 74ALS245 x2
- ISA slot x2
- 25x2 pin header x1
- 20x2 pin header x1
- 84 pin PLCC socket x1
counter: (since 2002.6.19)
This page is the sole property of Kiyoshi Ikehara and merely mirrored by FuzzyMuzzle.com. Please direct all questions regarding this mirror's content to Kiyoshi Ikehera himself.